Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Final Stretch

I can't believe we are almost ready for the baby! I am 37 weeks and 4 days today! We are in that phase where it really could be any minute now, but you just never know. I feel sore and tired but I know it could be worse. I am starting to get more excited and less nervous overall. Emotionally I am more crazy this pregnancy. I don't think I was hormonal last time because I was busy and working full-time but being home alone with Jackson all day leaves me feeling lonely and over thinking everything. I'm just trying to stay busy, rest when I can, and enjoy my time with Jackson. He is so well behaved and good most of the time. He brings me so much joy and keeps me laughing constantly. Daylight savings has him waking up at 4 so that has been extra fun. Yesterday he was up at 4 with poop everywhere. There is no better way to start your day. :) But we need to start getting used to losing sleep so it's all good.

I have been terrible at uploading belly pics. I will do that one of these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment