When Jackson was born, right before we went home from the hospital, someone came by wanting to take family pictures. I almost said no because I felt that I looked terrible and was wearing a T-Shirt and yoga pants. I am forever grateful that I have those pictures, they are some of my favorites. I even love that I have no make-up on in those pictures because it feels so much more real. This time around I planned on getting the pictures taken. We made sure our outfits wouldn't clash and I even threw on a little make up so I would feel better about being in front of the camera. But we still kept it very simple. We ended up not putting Andrew in his cute outfit because he was sleeping and we didn't want to ruin our chances at some good photos. Oh well, baby jammies are cute too.
 |
| my favorite one of him |
 |
| love the pout |
No comments:
Post a Comment