![]() |
| I hate the fur around us, it is SO not us. We learned from here on our we have to be more assertive.But I love the picture of us. |
Sunday, February 22, 2015
Family Pictures
I have been wanting to do family pictures for a long time. I finally decided with Jackson turning one, that would be the perfect time. What I wasn't thinking about, was the part where Jackson turns one in the middle of winter. Winters here are generally mild but it does get really cold for at least a few days/weeks. So we scheduled them for February 7th and of course it was FREEZING! We did them in the morning to get the best lighting and of course that happened to also be during nap time. I don't know what I was thinking. Plus, our photographer was good, but not amazing. So considering how unhappy Jackson was, I think the pictures turned out pretty good and we got a few that I like. His cheeks were red, his nose running and he was shivering like crazy. Luckily you can't see that in the pictures. Next time, we will do pictures in the summer, fall, or spring for sure. Here are some of the ones we like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Where was your sister in law to take these? Probably Canada, eh? You look adorable though. It's so weird to see you with a toddler. I need to see you in person so I get used to it.
ReplyDelete