Saturday, February 28, 2015

Another Snow Day

Jon has had a lot of time off lately due to the weather. Last week he had 2 snow days and 2 delays. This week he has 2 snow days and 1 delay. Plus his night classes have been cancelled. It has been awesome for me! It has messed up a lot of Jon's plans for work, but Jackson and I are soaking in the extra time. Plus I have been sick for over a week now so it has been very handy having Jon around. I have a cough from hades and it keeps me up every night. In fact, here I am blogging at 2:30am. Yesterday we played in the snow a lot. Jackson was so tired but seemed to enjoy it some. ( he woke up at 430, who does that on a snow day?!) The girls I babysit sure had a blast in the snow though!

I

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys are getting nailed! that is so much fun. If I remember right, though, you aren't really a fan of snow. When you don't get it everyday, and your snot isn't freezing in your nose, its probably better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, Jackson is adorable. Seriously, adorable.

    ReplyDelete