Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sorry for all of the posts. I'm trying to catch up on the past few busy weeks before the end of the year hits. Every year, at the end of the year, I order a blog book so we can have it as a journal, so I want to make sure I catch everything. 

A few weeks ago I planned to meet up with my mom at the mall that is half way between us. It is about an hour and a half  drive so not too bad. When I got there, my mom pulled over to park by us and my dad was driving. He took the day off to come shop with us! It was a fun surprise! My parents ended up wanting to shop for Jon and I, which I so didn't know was the plan. But I got some really cute stuff at Charming Charlies,  which is now my new favorite place. It was a fun day and I was worn out afterwards.


Our selfie, or as mom says, our usie.

Jackson was too small for the ride and there were no straps so my mom held him in. I'm shocked he didn't puke, that thing was crazy and bucked like a wild bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment