No, don't worry, we don't have anything exciting to announce. I just wanted to do a brief update on our lives:
Jon- is now the Primary Chorister, finished his 4th semester of grad school and is halfway to his Masters! Jon fixes computers at work, teaches full time, tutors part-time (a temporary gig), and is in grad school part-time. He is busy but always balances his time well and finds time to spend with Jackson and I. He still loves all things fly fishing and spends his free time looking at fishing blogs and videos. He even has his own fishing blog: www.talesofacrappyfisherman.blogspot.com
Janet- I'm loving being at home full-time with Jackson but I do miss working and having things to do aside from baby and the house. I get bored and lonely some days, but I wouldn't trade motherhood for anything! I am trying to get more involved now that I finally have some energy again! I am in the process of being hired part-time by the YMCA and I can bring Jackson with me and I get a free membership! My old job also called yesterday and wants me back part-time so Jon and I are in the process of figuring out if that is even something we want to pursue. I doubt I will go back because it will be too complicated, but we will see. I am also planning to start volunteering again. Oh, and I recently went to a baby story time with Jackson and I plan on doing that regularly. It will be a great way to meet people with babies.
Jackson- you get plenty of updates on him already. He is almost 11 months and we are so excited to spend this first Christmas with him.
We are going to Memphis, Louisville, and Little Rock for Christmas so stay tuned for pictures from that!
No comments:
Post a Comment