I am running behind on everything as usual. Andrew turned 9 months in August. And now in September he turned 10 months on the 10th. He is changing so fast and getting so big. He got his first hair cut this month so the mullet is gone. I love his new hair and it still sticks up and probably always will. He has my super fine hair. Andrew has suddenly started nursing less which is a blessing because he was nursing constantly for a long time. He still nurses several times a day but eats food a lot too. He refuses to be fed by us. I finally decided to stop fighting him so he eats baby food from a pouch or crackers. He LOVES Ritz Crackers. He has had some rough times with sleeping and last month I felt like I was on the verge of a breakdown. But the last few days he has napped better and slept better at night. He is still in our bed a lot but I think it is getting better. As long as he isn't teething or sick he is such a happy baby. He loves to be chased. He loves to play and is really into reading now. He learned how to clap and wave in the last 2 months. He also learned to say uh oh and mama as of the 22nd of September, when I am writing this. He is starting to stand more and wants to walk but gets nervous and sits back down.
Jackson's imagination has exploded lately. We have been doing a lot of play dough lately, especially when he is getting wild. It is the perfect way for him to calm down and be creative. He was making car parts and putting them on his vehicles the other day. He also says the cars are "stuck in the mud." Yesterday, Jackson made a car seat and a seat belt out of play dough. He also will create things with his food. The other day he was eating toast and made it into a bucket truck and then a bus. He frequently makes things into buses or sees buses in the shadows. I love his love of buses. He has a ton of crazy energy and mostly doesn't nap anymore so that has been a new challenge. The goal is for him to still have quiet time everyday but he resists it some. He goes from being sweet and helpful to Andrew to hitting, pushing, yelling. It is hard to deal with that behavior but I love when he is sweet and comforts Andrew. Sometimes if they are playing alone I will hear Jackson tell Andrew about certain things or say things like "Daddy had to go to work but he will come back later." Or, "It's ok Andrew, Mommy will be right back." This melts my heart. They also love to play hide and seek together.
 |
| Andrew at 9 months, I guess I forgot to take the usual pictures. |
 |
| 10 month pictures |
 |
| in his race car costume, he decided to make the box a race car |
 |
| he wanted the police to get him for speeding. haha |
 |
| wanting all my ice cream |
 |
| I may have bribed Jack for these pics but it was worth it. |
 |
| These boys keep me going constantly and sometimes drive me crazy, but I love them with my whole soul. |
No comments:
Post a Comment