So once upon a time, I was pregnant. And on the day before we met our baby, we took maternity pictures. Yes I procrastinated until literally the last possible moment. I went back and forth between wanting pictures and lacking the motivation to actually do them. Luckily our friend from church had agreed to take them and reminded me about them. We had planned to do the pictures early in the morning on January 18th to have the best lighting. Our friend called the night before and asked if we could reschedule the pictures for around 2:30. The forecast was going to be really cold, I think in the negative or single digits that morning. The high for the day was going to be 20 I think. So it was decided we would do pictures during the warmest part of the day. I am SO glad we did. 1) IT WAS FREEZING! It looked warm and sunny but there was a terrible biting wind. 2) I was having contractions that morning and had contemplated going to the hospital. I would have probably cancelled the pictures and never done them had we not rescheduled, which makes me sad to think I might have missed this special opportunity, but I didn't. Whew. I am glad we have these pictures to remind us of our last day as just the 2 of us. Keep in mind I hate photos of myself. I am posting these so they will be in our blog book for posterity’s sake. This was our friend's first couples shoot, so we were sort of practice for her. I think overall she did great! J
So here are our pictures:
And there you have it.














I love these pictures! Dang, the tetanus train is looking so rustic chic. Also you are so dreamy gorgeous in that one pictures with just you and that doorway.
ReplyDelete