Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gender Predictor

So this post is long overdue. The night before we found out our baby's gender, we did some of the little tests you can find online to predict the gender. Although I realize most of these are totally inaccurate, I still thought it would be fun. As you can see, the results were very mixed. This is something fun I just wanted to blog about so I can remember it. Here are some of the tests we did and the results:

Chinese (conception date and my birthdate):
Boy

Heart Rate (140 and above =girl, below 140=boy):
Girl (166bpm)

Mayan Legend (Even age- 26/odd year-2013):
Boy

Key (This was something to do with how you pick up a key-this one was the most obscure one to me):
Boy

Breaking Out (more zits=girl) Luckily my zits didn't get any worse!:
Boy

Ring Test (This one was weird too, the ring turned both ways, so we decided it was inconclusive):
Didn't count

Sickness (Apparently girls make you sick- well our little guy has given me plenty of nausea and barfs):
Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment