Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Voting Time

My friend Mandi wrote about what kind of animals her and her family look like. This is a game my friend Kristen used to play with friends and strangers. So now I need your vote!

What animal does best represents Jon?

I was originally stumped but then I narrowed it down to a bear (because he is cuddly and loves the mountains). But then, the other day it hit me. He is a monkey. That is my vote.

Opinions? Other suggestions?

I am known by most as a deer or a dinosaur. I prefer thinking I am a deer. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. For sure a deer and not a dinosaur. Unless you count Ducky from Land Before Time...I can sort of see that. I'm thinking monkey for John...but when I meet him in person I will give you a better verdict. PS I am glad you have embraced your June-ness on the header of your blog...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since you commented on my blog I have been thinking of what Jon could be. Seriously, on my drive to St. George it was keeping me awake. I keep heading toward an elk, but I don't know why. But I can also see monkey, especially since he like to climb and such. I can also see a meerkat. And you are the perrrrfect deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see elk but Mandi I think you nailed it with the meerkat! Good call!! I love that it was causing you so much stress! And Mel I would gladly be proud of looking like ducky!

    ReplyDelete