Friday, January 25, 2013

Snow Day!

Last Thursday evening we received the most miniscule amount of snow. A lot of the schools were put on delay for the next day BEFORE it even snowed. Once it started snowing, most of the schools were cancelled. Jon's school went on a 2 hour delay. So we slept in and went to work and most of the snow was already gone, it was fun!

Today we had some kind of weird hail/ice and so all of the school dismissed around 9. All my sessions were cancelled and I worked from home. Jon was home by 11 and worked next to me. I am still in my pajamas and it is almost 6pm. I could get used to the Friday snow days.

Who is ready for summer?!

We may be in the South but it is FREEZING here!

2 comments:

  1. John is going to school or he teaches? I just love a good snow day...I actually don't know if I've experienced this. But I would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a teacher but should be starting grad school in the fall.

    ReplyDelete