Thursday, December 13, 2012

Re-Cap

Sorry if some of these pictures are a repeat, I know some of you are not on facebook.We are getting ready for Christmas here at our house! We decorated inside and out and even have a Christmas chain like I did when I was a kid. The weather here was in the 70's for a few weeks which made me so happy. It is starting to get cold here now but I am hoping for another warm Christmas like last year. :) 
Jon, halfway through No-Shave November

Jack, Jeff, Jackie, Cindy, Nicole, and Natalie
Cindy is my aunt (my dad's sister) Jeff is her son, my cousin. And Natalie is known as mini-me or mini-Janet. She is the bestest.



At the botanical gardens in a bamboo forest
Look at Callie helping!
Cheesy but had to do it!
Ta-Da! I love it! Too bad we can't have a tree skirt or presents underneath...some dog would eat them!

The final product. I didn't mind the beard but I also did not mind at all when it went bye-bye. 





Did you know iTunes has a section of downloads for 69 cents? Or 69 cent as they say in NC... no need to make that plural. But for real, they do. I discovered that last night and bought some really great oldies. Check it out. And tell them I sent you. Ok just kidding about that last part.

3 comments:

  1. Can we talk about how AMAZING that canvas looks????? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janet, I'd forgotten how much you hate the cold. I always get sad when there is no snow on Christmas. Maybe all of the snow will come here and leave you alone. I love your tree, its so fat and jolly (like Santa).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't put presents under the tree either, Brooke would unwrap them. We don't have any decorations on the bottom 1/3 of our tree because of Brooke also!

    ReplyDelete