Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll

I'm working from home most of the day today so I am taking a break to update the ol' blog. I wanted to post some things I am grateful for, even though Thanksgiving has come and gone, I always want to remain grateful. I have had a difficult time counting my blessings lately. As much as I love North Carolina and my husband and my job and my ward and having family closer....I have had a difficult time adjusting. I miss my friends a lot and it has been hard to not have my girlfriends around. Luckily Jon lets me goofy and girly as much as I want. And he is my best friend so that is really all I need.

This year I am grateful for so many things. Let me summarize a few of them in pictures:

\
My Savior and my friend, who rescues me daily.
My family, on both sides. I love having great in-laws because we feel twice the love!
My friends. Gosh I miss them.
Our puppy Callie.
Our wonderful home that we love and are working hard to fix it up.
My husband, my best friend, and the eternal promise we have made to each other. He is so patient with me. He gets water for me at night and reads to me when I am too tired to read. I am also grateful for temples.
My Savior (yet again). I had to include this because I LOVE this painting and want to buy if for our nursery someday.     




And last but not least, I am so grateful for my amazing job that I love, my coworkers, and the families I work with. I am also grateful that Jon has a steady good job. He is such a hard worker and takes on all the extra work he can, all while fixing things around the house and helping me cook, clean, and do laundry.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents house with my parents, my aunt and uncle, and some cousins. I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about not having girls around. I miss college where there were a bunch of girls to giggle and be weird with. But you are right, having your best friend around all of the time makes up for it. I want to see pictures of all the house improvements you have done!

    ReplyDelete