I cannot believe Jackson is almost one!! I'm in total denial.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
2015
It feels so futuristic living in 2015. I can't even believe that this is really the year. Last week Jackson came home from church with a fever and then he and I got terrible colds that lasted more than a week. It was also really cold outside that week and it was our first week of Jon back to work after 2 whole weeks together. Needless to say, it was a tough week mentally, physically, and emotionally. It was one of those weeks where I felt like I could never be capable of having another child. I was tired, bored, sad, lonely, and just felt crummy. But I feel stronger because we survived. We were cooped up and snotty but we came out on top and Jon once again evaded sickness. Not fair, but I'm happy for him. This week has been great so far and I feel alive again! Jon had a 2 hour delay this morning which was awesome, even though Jackson missed the memo and was up at 530. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment