Jackson is still growing like crazy. He is sitting up better and better but still falls over sometimes so if I am leave him unsupervised for a bit, I usually surround his body in pillows. Jackson has recently taking to steam rolling around in his crib. He rolls back and forth and flips over on his tummy and tries to crawl in his crib. He also frequently gets his arms and legs stuck in the rails and will also chuck his pacifier out of the crib. He mostly just does anything to avoid sleep, especially nap time. :) But, he is sleeping MUCH better at night, usually waking up to nurse once in the middle of the night and again at 5am. Jackson was sleeping until about 7 but now that Jon is waking up earlier, Jackson has decided to wake up earlier too, so we are back at him being up around 6. He just needs his daddy. Jackson isn't very close to crawling but is getting into the position more often and seems to be trying to do it. He started "waving" this month. It doesn't seem connected to anything yet, but he will hold his arm out, turn his wrist back and forth, and watch his hand moving. I love seeing how fascinated he is with all the little things. I love his curiosity and watching him learn and develop everyday. I keep thinking that we are in a great stage, I am loving it. Jackson is getting a longer attention span and is fun and interactive, but he can't get into too much trouble since he isn't mobile. Naps are still our enemy though....it is a miserable time when nap time comes, lots of screaming and minimal sleeping. I had a dream last night that Jackson was sick and hospitalized again. It brought back some fear and the memories of his RSV. I am so grateful for a healthy baby and pray he stays that way.
Stats:
Weight- 17 lbs 4 oz
Length- 26.5 inches
 |
| See, he sits! |
 |
| laundry basket bath |
 |
| first and only time sitting in the cart...he didn't like it. He does great in his car seat still so I will keep doing it that way until he gets bigger. |
 |
| his new way of sleeping, it is so sweet. |
.JPG) |
| this one and the next few were taken on his 7 month bday |
 |
| notice the shirt Amanda! |
 |
| first time eating a frozen mango |
 |
| BIG BOY! |
 |
| waving |
 |
| BFFS- we go out to play with Callie every morning in our PJs after Jon leaves |
 |
| We finally took Jackson to the petting zoo. He was tired and mostly unimpressed. |
 |
| Jackson drove us through the zoo |
 |
| first time going down a slide |
 |
| helping mom construct a cabinet for the laundry room |
 |
| Jon found this truck for J at a consignment store. Jackson is such a southern man in those overalls with that truck. |
 |
| we tried on hats to see which ones fit |
 |
| this is is face right before he gets tickled/when he is really excited. It is my favorite. |
Cute boy. And He looks good in the shirt :)
ReplyDelete