Sorry... I post a lot of pictures. I think these are all sooo cute, so I want to share them all.
Also, the last few days have been super eventful. Janet and I went and saw Coldplay on July 3rd (so freaking radical!!!). The openers weren't that great (the first band was okay but the second was ridiculously stupid... it was a girl named Robyn or something) but Coldplay rocked the house. We got these wristbands that lit up and they controlled them during a few songs in the show. They are a very high energy band and they performed super well. Chris Martin danced around a lot and you could tell he absolutely loves performing. Then July 4th we stayed in bed watching Prison Break until noon, which was nice and relaxing, went grocery shopping and got stuff for dinner and made it (kebabs and angel food cake with festive toppings), and then we went to a baseball game with fireworks. Janet also put together some homemade frozen meals which look awesome (we will probably post more about it later). Anyway, here are some pics...
Note Janet's festive colors. I felt left out and lame (I almost wore an Olympic Mexico shirt that I got a couple weeks ago with her, but then I decided that wouldn't be wise) so I put on more festive colors to match her as well. She is so gorgeous!
my eyes look goofy in that one picture. oh well. I love the Keeee-bob picture. mmmmmm
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of fun, when are you going to visit us? You are both very cute together!
ReplyDeleteI have been dying to go back to Indiana (where I was born) which is so close to ya'll. I have no idea when we will be able to do that though, soon I hope. Maybe we could meet in the middle....
ReplyDeleteI would love to visit you guys! It might be a bit in the future though. We are planning on seeing siblings as often as possible. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou do look gorgeous June. And I love all the food you made. Seeing those concert pics reminds me of all the concerts we've been to together.
ReplyDelete