Sunday, February 26, 2012

I know ya'll are dying to see if we are still alive and the answer is yes, we are very much alive. Between work, church, and everything else we find it hard to do much blogging. I am loving my job so much although it gives me lots of stressful dreams. It seems as if the problems of the families I work with are always on my mind and having a crisis phone 24/7 every three weeks sometimes makes it difficult to leave work at work. But I love my job and am so grateful for the wonderful opportunity that has been given to me. Jon continues to teach High School and enjoys it. He picks up extra jobs proctoring whenever he can. This summer he will get a break from school and will get to work doing other jobs at his school and hopefully work for some friends in the ward.

We have the best ward ever out here and enjoy teaching our 11-year olds and working with scouts/Activity Day girls. We also get to help take care off a sweet old man in our ward often and love his friendship. We look forward to Saturdays when we can work on our garden, our house, and everything else we neglect all week. We are so excited to have a garden. Yes, I am my father's daughter.

We are looking forward to a trip to Atlanta next month and hopefully camping lots this summer. We are also looking forward to paying off more debt and fixing up the house more.

I feel like such a boring old married person. But don't worry, we do have fun too. We like to sing at the top of our lungs in the car and dance to funky tunes. We also like to talk in stupid voices and make funny faces.
Here are some recent pictures, although I can't find any of the two of us.

                                                    Me, Jessica, Valerie, and my Mum

                                            Uncle Jonny playing the guitar for his biggest fan

9 comments:

  1. Oh June...it's so good to hear about your life. I just miss you SO much..seriously. Oh and Chris and I are about to buy a house...any advice? You are just so involved in the ward! That is awesome blossom. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melani, that is awesome that you are buying a house!! My only advice is get an awesome realtor! Our guy was so helpful! Also look at the house carefully before you buy, there are so many things I didn't remember or notice before.

      Delete
  2. Janet...who would have thought a year ago that you would be married with a house and a garden. its so cute. next up...kids!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray a new post! Glad you are keeping busy and out of trouble. :) I can't wait to plant our garden this year- starting to make plans on what to grow.
    We need to skype sometime soon! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Amanda! We miss you and love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad things are going good! I didn't know you had Skype (or Amanda), we should do it sometime!

    ReplyDelete